Roblox is a freaking bomb. If you’ve never played at least one of the platform’s games, you’ve definitely heard of it. No annoying mechanics, no true-to-life graphics – just pure, addictive fun that draws 150M+ monthly gamers. Add a ton of extra features, like unique outfits, and get a perfect time killer.
Everything, from your shoes to a haircut, is customizable. The opportunities are limited only by your imagination. Looking to buff up your character’s look? Have a look at this list of the best Roblox outfits for the moment.
Why should I care about clothes?
Why dress your avatar like everyone else when you can stand out with a killer look? The platform’s library has tons of stuff to make you look like you always wanted to but were too shy for bold experiments.
5 Best Roblox Outfits List
Here’s the latest pick of eye-catching looks along with all the items required for it.
- Eye patch;
- Doodle Antlers;
- Black Fur Cap;
- Black Adidas Tracksuit Top;
- Adidas Tracksuit;
- Beautiful Hair for Beautiful People.
- OnyxOni Horns;
- Pitch Black Chain Pants;
- Black Funny Pack;
- Black Eye patch;
- Nerd Glasses;
- Beautiful hair For Beautiful People;
- Sonic Isolators;
- Rap Hat;
- Neon Kokichi Ouma;
- Joggers W Vans;
- KnowItAll Grin;
- Purple Flames Bandana;
- Purple Winter Scarf.
- Glamour Bun in Ashy Plat;
- Classic Alien Face;
- Onyx Oni horns;
- Short W Belt & Socks;
- OOF Black Shirt;
- Bear Face Mask;
- Demon Tail.
- Self Focus;
- Eye patch;
- Straw Hat;
- Black Manga Hero hair.
How to obtain clothes and accessories for free
The platform’s library is an endless source of outfit ideas. But there’s one problem – almost every item can only be bought for Robux, an in-game currency that’s hard to obtain unless you’re OK with coughing up some real cash.
Luckily, there are a couple of ways to unlock clothes for your avatar without spending a dollar. The simplest of them is to hunt for free items in the catalog. Here’s a step-by-step guide for you:
- Navigate to the Roblox catalog.
- In the top right corner, you’ll see a list of categories. Check “Clothes” or “Accessories.”
- Once you’ve entered the category you need, select “Price (Low to High)” in the dropdown box. The list will begin with the items you can claim for free.
- Scroll through the list and click on the items that catch your eye, and then just hit the green button saying “Get.”
- No, that’s not all. Once you click the button, a new screen will appear where you need to hit another button – “Get Now.”
The item’s yours! You can now apply it to your character and enjoy your new look.
There’s no limit to how many items you can get for free, so don’t hesitate to grab as many as you can.